We have the right to change or modify these Terms without advanced notice and will announce those changes on the Website. By using the Website after the Terms have been amended, you agree to said changes.
1. General Terms
1.1. By using the Website, you agree that these Terms are a legal and binding contract between you and the Site.
1.2. Any information about a third-party product or company on the Website shall not be seen as a recommendation or an endorsement.
1.3. We are not liable for any violation of these Terms due to reasons and circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
1.4. The Terms give you a limited, non-exclusive license to use the Site for your personal reasons.
1.5. These Terms become a contract the moment you start using the Website. We can terminate your use of the Site for any action that is deemed illegal under the Terms.
1.6. We will not assign your rights and obligations, as detailed under these Terms, to another person.
2. User Restrictions and Obligations
2.1. Users on the Website are prohibited from the following:
- Knowingly sharing in any way harmful material (such as viruses) that might obstruct or limit the services of the Website;
- Using any copyrighted material on the Website without the permission from the owner(s) of such rights;
- Collecting or storing any personal data about other users without their written permission;
- Modifying, adapting, removing, or changing any material or information on the Website, except where that is permitted under applicable laws;
- Any action that can be considered unlawful, abusive, defamatory, fraudulent, harmful, obscene, or hateful;
- Any form of solicitation;
- Transferring, copying, or downloading material from the Website for commercial purposes;
- Accessing and using the Website in any way that could be seen as harmful, unlawful, or illegal.
2.2. User obligations on the Website are the following:
- When using this Website, users agree to comply with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations.
- Users are required to inform us if they have any knowledge of copyright breach or suspect any illegal distribution of material or security infractions.
- It’s the user’s responsibility to keep their account information accurate and current and preserve its confidentiality, including password. We are not liable for any damage to users’ data due to the lack of compliance.
- Users will be held accountable and liable for all actions and communications connected to their accounts.
3. Contributing to the Website
3.1. When you submit any contribution to the Site, you automatically agree to these Terms
3.2. We have the right to remove any content that violates third parties’ intellectual property rights.
3.3. We have the right to reject or post any contribution in its entirety or individual parts.
3.4. We have the right to remove any contributions that violate these terms and conditions.
3.5. Contributors cannot post any information or content they know to be misleading, inappropriate, or unlawful.
4. Intellectual Property
4.1. All material on the Website is the exclusive property of the Website unless otherwise stated. Users are not allowed to copy, modify, or alter the material without permission.
4.2. All third-party content (including but not limited to trademarks, logos, and product names) is the exclusive property of that content’s owner. It cannot be used or modified in a way that would breach intellectual property rights.
5. Limitation of Liability
5.1. Accessing and using the Website is at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damages that might arise from your usage of the Website.
5.2. We will not be held accountable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages. That includes loss of data or revenue, defamation, device malfunction, work interruption due to the Website’s usage, or any collaboration with a third party on the Website.
5.3. We do our best to post accurate and current content on the Website. However, we do not guarantee the truthfulness, reliability, and completeness of our content. We will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccurate representations of the content mentioned above.
5.4. The Website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, and overall content of the material posted on those websites.
5.5. You are obligated to indemnify us from and against any losses, liabilities, costs, and charges related to your access and use of the Website. That includes any losses and damages arising from failure to comply with these Terms.
6.1. We are not liable for any content posted by third parties on the Website that can cause some kind of damage to the Website’s users.
6.2. We cannot guarantee that the Website will run error-free and without interruptions.
6.3. We are not liable if the Website is down or unavailable due to maintenance, a system or network failure, or circumstances beyond our control.
7. Law and Jurisdiction
7.1. These Terms are determined under the laws of the United States.
7.2. Any disputes resulting from the Terms’ text will be subject to the US courts’ jurisdiction.