As November comes, the NFL standings start to take shape. America’s favorite sport has not disappointed, with only a handful of teams running away, and the rest will be left to battle out for the remaining spots in the playoffs.
But what teams are leading the pack? Here are the latest power rankings after week 11:
- Green Bay Packers – The defense has stepped up this year for Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers was a bit rusty after his COVID-19 fiasco, but overall is proving why he’s one of the best QBs.
With four divisional games left (in a division dominated by the Packers), Green Bay can find themselves being the No.1 team in the NFC.
- Tennessee Titans – Who would’ve put the Titans in the mix at the beginning of the season? The fact is that the team has the largest active winning streak and could very well be the No.1 seed in the AFC.
Their star player, Derrick Henry, is injured, but Tennessee knows how to grind out victories.
- Dallas Cowboys – After the embarrassing loss to the Broncos, the Cowboys destroyed the Falcons. Dallas, the world’s most valuable team, is playing great football this year and is only a game away from the top seed in the NFC.
But the Cowboys have a tough schedule ahead, including a matchup with another top-ranked team, the Cardinals. The team plays the Chiefs, Raiders, and the Saints in 12 days, including their traditional Thanksgiving game.
- Arizona Cardinals – Arizona started the season hot with 7-0, then injuries of their star players QB Kyler Murray and DeAndre Hopkins happened. The team is nursing their stars back to health and should be in action when needed the most – towards the end of the season.
QB Murray was having a tremendous season and proved our fantasy prediction, and if he can replicate that form once he returns, the Cardinals can be another team reaching for the NFC title.
- Buffalo Bills – Bills were on top of our rankings just a few weeks ago. Since then, their offense hasn’t lived up to the expectations. In those few weeks, the Bills let the Patriots get to one game behind them and are threatened to lose the AFC East.
Thankfully, last weekend’s win against the Jets was a confidence booster, and hopefully, Buffalo can return to their dominating offense of the early season.
Outside the top five, other teams to be on the lookout for are Tampa, LA Rams, and the Chiefs. Any of them can easily slip in the top with a few wins.