The Vegas Strip will soon have a new addition. Resorts World Las Vegas announced an opening date, June 24. It is the first property to open in the Strip in over a decade. The resort cost $4.3 billion and took over five years to build.
With 73% of people remaining on the Strip in 2017, the resort aims to bring a complete experience to its guests and everything they need. So, what should we expect to see at this resort?
- 3,500 hotel rooms and suites — from 400 to 7,000 sq. ft.
- 70,000 sq. ft. of retail space — two levels of boutique shops and experiential products
- A 117,000 sq. ft. casino, including table games, slot machines, high-limit areas, a poker room, and a sportsbook
- Over 40 food and beverage options
- An entertainment complex with Zouk Nightclub and AYU Dayclub, among other concepts
- A 5.5-acre pool complex, the largest on the Strip
- New-age technology, such as mobile check-in, AI-powered concierge, and digital keys
The resort will give a boost to Las Vegas’ economy and employment. More precisely, Resorts World Las Vegas will generate 5,000 new jobs, including 500 managers. Moreover, the company has received an estimated 100,000 job applications to date.
We should mention that about 95% of the resort will open on June 24. What’s not opening are a 5,000-seat concert and entertainment venue and a tunnel connecting the Resorts World with the West Hall.
With 2,157 casinos in the US, Resorts World Las Vegas aims to elevate the experience to its guests and stay ahead of the competition by bringing new-age technology and multiple amenities. So if you’re heading to the Strip after June 24, don’t forget to check out this resort.