So, who’s the best team in the NFL right now? Here are the team rankings after week six:
- Buffalo Bills – QB Josh Allen is continuing his excellent form from last season, when he was one of the best players in the NFL. Adding Emmanuel Sanders ended up being a winning move, and the team’s win over the Chiefs made others notice — Allen is here to win it all.
- Arizona Cardinals – The Cardinals are 5-0, and QB Kyler Murray is playing some great football and proving fantasy predictions. RB Chase Edmonds is another reason for the great start. He’s tied for most catches, 23, and has become a favorite target for Murray.
- Los Angeles Rams – Matthew Stafford is an experienced QB, and when surrounded by a great offense, he can produce. That’s what’s happening with the Rams. WR Van Jefferson has improved significantly, and veteran WR Robert Woods is in great form.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – QB Tom Brady is playing some of his best football. He just broke the passing TD record and continues to put insane numbers at the age of 44. His touchdown to interception ratio has gone from 3.0 last year to 7.5 this year.
- Green Bay Packers – After the pre-season Aaron Rodgers fiasco and wk.1 loss, the Packers are back on track. In the hard-fought win over the Bengals, LT Yosh Nijman had a big game that showed the team’s depth.
Other teams looking to break into the top 5 are the Dallas Cowboys (6th), Los Angeles Chargers (7th), and Baltimore Ravens (8th). Any of them can find themselves in the top 3 with a big performance in week 7.